Motorcycle Forum banner

161 - 180 of 202 Posts

·
Banned
28 Posts
Hi, my name is Rich. I am 62, retired, and have had many motorcycles throughout my life on and off. I recently bought a motorcycle after a dry-spell of about 13 years. A little shaky at first, but after a few hours in the saddle, it's all coming back. I plan on riding with a club out in our area, and am just thrilled to be riding again. I didn't realize how much I missed it or loved it until I got back on a bike again. I just love my red and white Boulevard C50T.
:biker::bump::welcomes: to the Forum...

·
Banned
28 Posts
Good morning/afternoon/evening....my name is Tony.....from dark south africa.
i have a suzuki b-king k8 and various other bikes.....we have the most fantastic roads to ride here in the western cape......and i am looking foward to making friends on here.:D

·
Banned
28 Posts
Just found this site:D:D. Been biking for 60 yrs. and still love it. Had many bikes ,latest is a 02 Suzuki Volusia 800. Still miss my 1200 Bandit: My claim to fame is the 800 Lb. MOOSE i hit with a Honda Nighthawk coming home from a toy ride .The moose is dead and i am still in PAIN. Thats biking. Hi All.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Everyone!
My name is Nick.
I've just closed my first season at my cb400 in Moscow, Russia.

P.S. Sorry for my bad English )

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello all. I am half way through my 30's but feel like I'm 22 still. I have been riding since I was a kid, maybe 6 or so on my YZinger 50, now I ride a Suzuki Intruder VS 1400. I wanted a Harley but enjoy life too much to work the hours it takes to afford one so I settled with the intruder and would highly recommend it to anyone. Fast & Powerful enough to ride my son or wife and loud enough (atleast with my custom exhaust, to drown out most Harleys riding with me. No problems except for air getting into the clutch and needing drained twice a season. Please send me Friend requests! Thanks, RudeIntruder In Pennsylvania

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good Morning all,
New to the Forum, Just picked up a 01 Vstar Classic 1100. Love to ride, I had to give it a break when the babies were born but back in the seat now!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Jumping onboard with my 2015 C50T Boulevard...purchased back on Labor Day weekend brand spanking new with 0 miles and already up to 900 miles

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am new member just joined a few minutes ago I am in troutdale....2015 c90t

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone. I am a new member from Northeast FL and a new owner of a 2008 C50T. Its my first and I am still waiting to knock out my Basic Ridercourse, Will knock it out in September when I am off weekends.

161 - 180 of 202 Posts