Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Premium Member
20,974 Posts
I won't install anything that detracts from the factory performance. I ride to ride, not to be cool, and safety comes first.

You asked for it. :wink:

· Registered
239 Posts
They do look pretty neat, but i wouldn't recommend them if they decrease light output. Thats like riding at night with a tinted face shield. Looks cool but defeats the purpose of what the original equipment was designed to do.

G

·
i would definatly get those if they came off. if they were permanant, i would think about how much 8-10 percent really is. thats 8-10 dollars out of 100 dollars.

· Registered
1,288 Posts
I wouldn't touch your headlight, thats pretty much what keeps the 5% of cars that actually see you from turning in front of you.

I don't know if you want your bike to JUST be a show bike, but you don't want to get things like different compound tires or light hindering lenses if you plan on riding on a normal basis. I wouldn't be able to justify risking my life any more than I already do with idiot drivers out there.

That stuff can look good, but not at all in the practical sense and uses that specific parts were designed for.

G

·
www.jraccessories.com if you got the eyes ones of those AND the headlight covers, that would look really sweet. maybe get those headlights they recommended with the headlights covers. but after all, its ONLY 10 percent. that isnt that much.

· Registered
1,926 Posts
:idea: If it's the eyes you want. Just buy the decal and apply it. Then cut out the eyes with an X-acto knife. Leave the eyes and peel off the rest. :idea:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.