Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
I don't think they have coupon codes. Most of the prices are good to excellent, service is great and free shipping over $99.00. I bought form them and will buy again.

·
Registered
119 Posts
i wonder if they can ship to AUS with the exchange rate its a bit of bucks nearly double

·
Registered
65 Posts
If you have a problem with your order these guys SUCK!!! I had to return a set of T-bars I ordered and I did everything just like the sales guy emailing me told me to. He had told me my acct with them would have credit on it and to place a new order just like normal for the new bars I was getting and the credit would be applied. Well, I did that and they then sent me 2 sets of bars and charged me for both!!! It has been weeks since they did this and it really put a damper on my money situation. They would not refund my money right away, even tho it was their mistake, until they had the bars back and their accountant could come in. Wont ever order from them again....

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
I'm surprised by the customer service issue. I had received the wrong part and they shipped me a new one even before I sent the old one back. I just ordered Crash Bars recently and they came in 4 days from the time of order.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts