Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some pics of some wrecked bikes, around 97-02 any model will do but blue and black 600 would be even better. Any help or photos will be apperciated. Thanks alot guys.
Ride safe
John

·
Happy-ass Lunatic
11,409 Posts
I've got a black Bandit. I know it's not a GSXR, but I'll try to get a picture of what's left of it after I base-jump from the pillion seat as it goes over the cliff.

I did a quick search . . . to no avail. Good luck.

[You'd think with all of the newbies we've had getting gixxers we'd have a ton of wreck pics to post. Sheesh . . . kind of rude don't ya' think?]

·
Registered
762 Posts
cool link Soad, tons of pictures. Some people do crazy ****, I boarderline on "mellow" compared to these things.

To keep this post on the topic of the thread is a picture of an accident about to happen :roll:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The reason is I have a 2000 suzuki gsxr 600 with a salvage title, and i am trying to get the title trasfered over( to my name) to get it tagged and inspected, and the state I live in requires before and after pics of the bike. I dont have the pics and was looking for some I could use to get my title done, not scamming the insurance company or any crap like that.
Thanks again
John

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I didn't sign any don't ask, don't tell policy when I signed on to this forum. So I can ask anybody anything I want to (tactfully of course). Don't you have some homework to do soad?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts