Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Took a trip to Denver this weekend and here are the pics of the bikes, the new M109, and the Cobra Boulevard. :)

Was a great day full of great bikes. Enjoy

TT

EDIT: Some blurry pics in the series. I'm sorry about that.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Wow, great pics...thanks man...

·
Registered
5,555 Posts
nhoel said:
Something caught my attention though other than the bikes... IMGP1049 was a pretty interesting shot... :mrgreen:

Great pics Teach!! THANKS.

yeah........IMGP1049, is that the new Boulevard 36c or what?? :mrgreen:

·
Member Investigator
1,020 Posts
nhoel said:
Something caught my attention though other than the bikes... IMGP1049 was a pretty interesting shot... :mrgreen:
:leg2:

Great pictures Teach, thanks.

·
Registered
652 Posts
The Teach said:
Something's wrong with my camera. Either it was built by a woman or the engineer doesn't like you taking perv pics. Blllluuuuurrrrryyyy. :(
Nah, you just need to have steady hands, use the flash or put it on a tripod... or at least a monopod... But, it's still worth taking a look at... too bad, you cannot zoom any further... I miss going to those kinds of shows... Looking forward to next year's hot import nights though!!! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nhoel said:
Nah, you just need to have steady hands...
Maybe I was a bit excited? lol Steady hands will work in the future. I really loved the look of those cobra Boulevards. Didn't care for the paint too much but that air intake, embedded break lights in the fender, and the cruves were sooo nice.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts