Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Recently I've gotten a bit curious on installing some new pipes onto my C50. I was wondering what pipes y'all would recommend for this cruiser. Personally, I like loud as long as it doesn't wake up my whole neighborhood or shatter the windows to my house. The meaner the better as well. I have been browsing a little bit, and think I like Vance & Hines as well as Cobra. But, hit me with your best and I'll see what I think. Thank you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey everyone,

Recently I've gotten a bit curious on installing some new pipes onto my C50. I was wondering what pipes y'all would recommend for this cruiser. Personally, I like loud as long as it doesn't wake up my whole neighborhood or shatter the windows to my house. The meaner the better as well. I have been browsing a little bit, and think I like Vance & Hines as well as Cobra. But, hit me with your best and I'll see what I think. Thank you.
I had a 2006 c50. Got Vance & Hines, a great sound when just casually riding. They can sound like a HD after you leave the neighborhood.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey everyone,

I had Cobra Street Rods on mine. They were kinda raspy, so I went with their quiet baffles. Since you're doing a complete exhaust, you might want to get a fuel processor. I went with Cobra for that also. A better choice might be Gman (www.gmanindustries.com) They have better breathing intakes, fuel processors and exhaust.
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts