Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Pointers on what? We're set up just like any other forum. Welcome.

·
Premium Member
20,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
880 Posts
First, welcome. We're very glad to have you.

There. That crap's out of the way and I can make my point. :mrgreen: Very often, new members join to ask for help with a problem. We're glad to assist. We enjoy it, and often we learn as much as you do. However, it's a bit rude to ask for help and not bother to fill out your profile. You're asking us to take the time to write a response, which sometimes requires research on our part. The least you can do is take the few seconds necessary and fill in your location and bike.

These items are important for a number of reasons. First, any mechanical or technical questions require that we know what you ride. Duh. We shouldn't have to scroll to the first post to find out what it is. Second, your location is highly relevant for sales questions, since a store suggestion in Utah doesn't help a rider in the UK. It's also relevant for some technical questions. Elevation, weather, and terrain are all important information.

Really, though, it comes down to making an investment. You don't get anything for nothing. Consider it your dues. Fill out your profile.

Thanks.
pretty self explanitory if you ask me, I don't think anyone is out to "find out where you sleep."

·
Registered
12 Posts
I always try to fill out my profile as much as I can. It'll grow as I'm on the site longer. Just need to get an avatar up now! Why won't my signiture show though? Do I need a certain number of posts?

21 - 33 of 33 Posts