Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
887 Posts
Never a dumb question.... Renthal Bars are made of high strength aluminum which makes them lighterand also stronger than standard steel bars. I can vouch for the quality and strenght of Renthal bars as I have used them for the last 6 years. As for Renthal grips.....It comes down to preference on what brand of grip works for you.

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you dave , lol you are god .. i read all the other things you answered on other peoples topics .. and also if you see this again , could you maybe give me a little info on boring out .. or whatever, to my dr-z125L (05) ... thanks in advance

· Registered
887 Posts
No not God Just Dave. Sometimes right sometimes wrong. Just here to help out fellow riders. I don't recommend boring out cylinders to make the motor bigger. There are other ways to make more power even on little 125 fourstrokes.

· Registered
195 Posts
well i`m intersted power other ways.

any secrets other than this stuff?

Over sized piston- Larger
Titanium or satinless valves-
titanium retainers
port polish-
Possibly turbo
N20- Nitrous oxide shot.

· Registered
195 Posts
OH OH OH Something free dave!!! What i did yesterday was hollowed out my spark arrestor = "legal look" Nice noise and free flowing Exahust.
It was a pain in the arsszor. everyhting was already rusty so i went in there with pliers, hammer, air chizzel. I cut the top off with a die grinder. and started cutting away at the stuff inside. If its too loud, i`ll go get a mullfer type thing anf stick it on.
Thats not off my SP125 but you get the idea. After yuo`re done, weld it back on and patch up any holes you may have made.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.