Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Sunday is the annual Oyster Run to Anacortes, WA. I'm already going to be leading a group of riders from the Aurora IHOP (Aurora Ave N and N 100th St - Oak Tree Plaza), leaving at 8:20AM for Anacortes and (probaby) taking the Highway 99 / Marine Drive route.

We need more M50 riders in this group! Come and Represent your Em Fitty Pride!

·
Registered
33 Posts
You know, if I hadn't just decided to go watch the WSU game in Pullman I'd drive up for that.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Oyster Run

Well it was a great run from Moses Lake, Arlington, Mulkiteo, to finally Anacortes. We lost one bike on the way up there. LOL, it was a newer Harley that broke down. And actually another Harley rider had battery issues with her bike. The rest of us metrics made it up there without a hitch.

Check out my album on my profile to see some of the rides at the Oyster Run.
Just curious, are there anymore M-50 riders on the east side of Washington? Always looking for more riders to join in our fun rides all over Washington.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Glad to hear you had a good time. It is a shame the H-D bikes had DNFs. I'm sure they would have loved to finish the ride trouble free.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Well it was a great run from Moses Lake, Arlington, Mulkiteo, to finally Anacortes. We lost one bike on the way up there. LOL, it was a newer Harley that broke down. And actually another Harley rider had battery issues with her bike. The rest of us metrics made it up there without a hitch.

Check out my album on my profile to see some of the rides at the Oyster Run.
Just curious, are there anymore M-50 riders on the east side of Washington? Always looking for more riders to join in our fun rides all over Washington.
you can also check out my pics here:

http://www.motorcycle-journal.com/forum/north-america-1-northwest/42596-oyster-run-anacortes-wa-9-27-a.html

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey guys! im in spokane, just got my bike a few weeks ago! new rider so need some more practice around side streets before i go on a long haul! great to see other people from washington!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hey guys! im in spokane, just got my bike a few weeks ago! new rider so need some more practice around side streets before i go on a long haul! great to see other people from washington!!!!!!!!!!!
You'll be wanting to take some long rides in no time... just do it before or after the inclement weather! You'll have to do "the run" next year, it's cool!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Sweet!! Another Eastern Washington rider. Enjoy your M-50!!

·
Registered
198 Posts
You'll be wanting to take some long rides in no time... just do it before or after the inclement weather! You'll have to do "the run" next year, it's cool!

Next year all of us M-50's should get together and do the Oyster Run. This year I hung out with our big brother M-109's. What a powerful bike they have. Also, nice pics of your Oyster Ride. I have video of the run, but have yet to edit it. Duck hunting season is occupying my time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts