Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 248 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time for everyone to show off the baby. Lets see the newly added chrome, pipes, custom creations.

·
Registered
408 Posts
This is definitely my favorite. Everybody has seen a pretty stock M50 with some pipes on it, but I find the background makes the bike look even better. :) A better picture would have been of the group of bikers who heard me coming up the canyon from five miles away wondering what that huge noise was. lol

·
Registered
926 Posts
Here are a couple of my favorites so far...I need new pipes, lol! :whistle:

Attachments

·
Registered
926 Posts
That black and red go well together, don't they Blackie!

:cool:

·
Registered
926 Posts
Hell Yeah. The black makes the red pop in my opinion. My next project is going to be blacking out the front end.
Yeah I've got some ideas in mind for the front of mine too...if I can find some time to work on it I'll post some more pics.

·
Registered
408 Posts
^^ That is a pretty sweet looking air filter cover you've got there. Did you do that yourself, or is that something you bought with the screen in it?

·
Registered
45 Posts
^^ That is a pretty sweet looking air filter cover you've got there. Did you do that yourself, or is that something you bought with the screen in it?
I did it myself. I cut the stock cover with a hole saw and jig saw. The mesh is dollar store garbage can and the emblem was something i ordered online...laser cut 1/8" abs they used my design. Heres some pics
http://www.motorcycleforums.net/forum/marauder-m50-secret-hideaway/48314-possible-power-commander-intake-upgrade.html#post662947

Love that exhaust Manti.....let us know what you think of it and how the install went.
Install was pretty easy i had it all done in an hour and a half by myself...started at midnight done at 1:30am, working afternoons this week :) I just followed the instructions and had no issues. I gotta tell ya i love the sound of these pipes. Its exactly what i was after....nice low rumble at idle and loud but not overly loud when your on the throttle couldn't be happier with them so far.

Nice pipes, that's exactly the ones I've been looking at for my M50 as well. The price here in NZ is putting me off a bit though.
Ya i hear ya it cost me $550 that includes the O2 plugs and shipped to my house(shipping was free) and taxes(dam goverment) but these things are awesome, i couldn't be happier...My long weekend starts now and they are calling for sun and mid 20c weather....so ya 4 days of riding :D

1 - 20 of 248 Posts