Motorcycle Forum banner

241 - 248 of 248 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
hey DENIS I see that you attached the hands grips, those looks like kuryakin, I got some pretty muche the same but I been having a lot of trouble connecteing the big bar that goes inside helo me out with thaty thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
hey DENIS I see that you attached the hands grips, those looks like kuryakin, I got some pretty muche the same but I been having a lot of trouble connecteing the big bar that goes inside helo me out with thaty thanks
I will be honest with you! I do not put myself, and the service, it took 30-40 minutes

·
Registered
138 Posts
Added some Kuryakyn mini-boards to the M50. I've been riding with the stock pegs for the last 7 months and wanted to give boards a try without spending too much money. I've been happy with the boards so far and can see why some people favor even longer boards. You can shift around for comfort on those longer rides.

Also added some lever guards made by National Cycle in preparation for a set of Hippo Hands for cold-weather riding. Talk about an easy installation! Unscrew mirror, add mounting plate, screw mirror back in, done. I've also read that some riders that don't have batwings leave these on for any long-distance ride to lower the chance of a rock or some other road debris from breaking a finger.

The latest addition is a pair of locking Viking Lamellar-covered hard bags. I've been quite happy with these bags, in my opinion the best of both worlds with the look/feel of leather (without the downside of leather) and the security, non-collapsing, and weatherproofing of hard bags. I did need longer bolts to mount the bags than those which came with the included mounting kit. It was a $6 USD fix.

Attachments

241 - 248 of 248 Posts