Motorcycle Forum banner

41 - 60 of 248 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Beautiful pic BB. I also like the Blackhawk exhaust.

I think I notice an MSR 22oz fuel bottle. :bluethum: (I've been working for MSR/Cascade Designs for 25 years now.)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thanks for the comments, guys. And yes, that's the correct fuel bottle...I plan for the worst when I motorcycle travel so that I never need to use it.

And if anyone at Suzuki is looking for a Project Manager who can take a decent motorcycle picture, I can make myself available :p

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Cool pic but it looks like you are wearing an armoured riding jacket but no helmet. Kind of contradicts itself don't you think.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Cool pic but it looks like you are wearing an armoured riding jacket but no helmet. Kind of contradicts itself don't you think.
Was thinking the same thing. A month ago I saw a guy who was wearing a helmet and glove but no shirt, had on shorts and flip flops. So... I guess he wanted to survive to find out he had no skin left after a crash?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Was thinking the same thing. A month ago I saw a guy who was wearing a helmet and glove but no shirt, had on shorts and flip flops. So... I guess he wanted to survive to find out he had no skin left after a crash?
His toes had to be gnarly too. At least on his left foot anyway.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Yes, but keep thinking further. The picture is obviously staged since it is taken from up high in an ideal position for the photo. We tried multiple runs with the camera on rapid fire, while wearing the helmet, but then tried one run without the helmet. Turned into way better pictures without the helmet. The helmet was taken off for about 200 meter stretch of road just for this picture.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Two M50's together, a very rare gathering! I've had my M50 for 3.5 years now and I have only seen maybe 5 others at the most.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My ride

Here's my '06. She has been debadged, and lovingly upgraded with Cobra exhaust, Fi2000 PowerPro , Granucci seat, drag bars, Kury grips and mirrors, K&N filter w/chrome breather cover. Next up will be a Memphis shades Speed Demon windshield. Just turned 8k on the speedo and have enjoyed all of them.

Attachments

·
Registered
396 Posts
nice bike Kjunman

41 - 60 of 248 Posts