Motorcycle Forum banner

61 - 80 of 248 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
I can not figure out how to post pictures to this thread.

·
Registered
926 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
I can not figure out how to post pictures to this thread.
I'd really like to see pics of this one! We need more detail than the avatar can provide - especially profiling the batwing and bags!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Not the greatest of pictures they were taken with my phone. I am putting my Johns 4" drop kit tonight if it sits to low to ride with out scraping I will be going air ride instead. I will try to post some better pictures later.
Thanks for looking
John

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
After darker thanks for the heads up, and the PR is not public relations it has to do with the wifes sex toy business.
When it comes to computer stuff I am an idiot, but learning slowly.
John

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
After darker thanks for the heads up, and the PR is not public relations it has to do with the wifes sex toy business.
When it comes to computer stuff I am an idiot, but learning slowly.
John
Hey John nice looking bike!
What pannier bags are those?
Now of course I am intrigued by your wife's business and trying to figure out what PR could represent, sex wise. (my own wife is a PR consultant but not your sort of PR!)

·
Registered
75 Posts
They are Harley Davidson bags off a street glide I bought them slightly scratched on Craigslist for a great price and I liked the fact I could buy aftermarket speaker lids for them. I just had them and the fairing painted to match the bike.
As for the PR thing my wife is a consultant with Pure Romance (an in home party plan for women kind of like Tupperware with just a different product line.
John

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Good job on the bags.
Now you wrote "women kink of like" and that gave the game away as to what sort of parties are being hosted! lol but sounds like fun.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
They are Harley Davidson bags off a street glide I bought them slightly scratched on Craigslist for a great price and I liked the fact I could buy aftermarket speaker lids for them. I just had them and the fairing painted to match the bike.
As for the PR thing my wife is a consultant with Pure Romance (an in home party plan for women kink of like Tupperware with just a different product line.
John
Nice setup, quite original for an M. Are those the speaker lids? Can you post a pic from behind the faring?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Yes they are the speaker lids, I ordered them with out speakers and put in Focal 6x9s. there is a waterproof membrane that gets installed over the speaker but under the grills. I am in the process of having my 5.25" speakers fiberglassed into the fairing hope it will be done in next week or two. I will try some pictures then.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Haven't seen you around in a while, Glassman! Do you have any new pics of that awesome bike?
Pheonix, man thats as good as its gonna look those are from right when I finished it, actually I need to take some new ones, I put blue neons on it, looks pretty cool at night now. I'll post new picks when I take them (soon) be blessed

·
Registered
57 Posts
New Tecumseth-20120708-00280.jpg My M... 2006
Blued out plextfairing, DIY Lowers, Saddleman Bags, Shapemaster chin spoiler and 2" risers, custom crash bars from an M109R, Mustang, GIPRO w ATRE, Stebel Horn, OEM Backrest, Stereo, GPS, Power point, C50 floors, Kury rear pegs, V&H Cruzers with smartpartz Baffles, Bully controller and KN Intake, VS1400 (DJ Drive) and wheel rim refecting stripes...

·
Registered
134 Posts
M50 Dave80. Did the lowers improve the buffeting around your helmet?. Would appreciate your comments and perhaps more detailed photos as I am about to make my own for my m50.

61 - 80 of 248 Posts