Motorcycle Forum banner

81 - 100 of 248 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Sorry I forgot to ask. Did they make the improvement before you changed the screen type or was it more noticeable after the screen was changed.

·
Registered
134 Posts
004.JPG IMG_1033.jpg Pictures of my bike and the lowers. I changed from clear acrylic to black ACM as I thought it would take any stone hits better.
Still experimenting with size and shape. Mounting brackets are Memphis Shade items purchased on eBay.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Looking good Tuftim, I really like the lowers. I have to ask what saddlebag supports did you use? did they match up well with the bolts or did you need to modify them?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hi Quazievil. I ordered them off a web site in the USA but my computer has had a meltdown since then and I have lost all the info on them. They were an easy fit and all I had to do was apply a small amount of pressure to get the bolt holes to line up. They came with all the mounting bolts and from memory cost about $30.00 US. The only modification which I am still to make is to put some chrome tube packers on the rearmost mounting position to make them align with the bike a bit better. At the moment they appear to pull in at the back when you view them from behind the bike. Also I made up some brackets which are fixed to the saddlebags and clip around the round sections of the saddlebag supports which stops them moving around.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Okay these are my only pics for now! The black and white is my husbands and the yellow is mine! LOL my son picked mine out because he thought it looked like bumblebee..........so he has started calling her minibee. I know silly but that's life with a 10yr old! :)

Hopefully I do this right! LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
153 Posts
Okay these are my only pics for now! The black and white is my husbands and the yellow is mine! LOL my son picked mine out because he thought it looked like bumblebee..........so he has started calling her minibee. I know silly but that's life with a 10yr old! :)

Hopefully I do this right! LOL
Love the black pipes!

81 - 100 of 248 Posts