Motorcycle Forum banner

101 - 120 of 248 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
View attachment 28175 View attachment 28176 Pictures of my bike and the lowers. I changed from clear acrylic to black ACM as I thought it would take any stone hits better.
Still experimenting with size and shape. Mounting brackets are Memphis Shade items purchased on eBay.
What kind of shield is that? I am having a hard time finding one that isn't from the Suzuki site, which cost a fortune here in Canada. By the way, bike looks great!!

·
Registered
134 Posts
What kind of shield is that? I am having a hard time finding one that isn't from the Suzuki site, which cost a fortune here in Canada. By the way, bike looks great!!
The shield is from National Cycles and it is mean't for the M90 but fits the M50 fine. It takes the wind away from your chest area but still buffets the helmet area a little.
I found the team at National Cycle great to deal with and paid about $260-00 US for it without freight.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thanks for your response. I emailed them a couple of weeks ago and they were in the process of designing a shield and brackets for the M50. I am not sure why they would bother if the one for the M90 would suffice....

·
Registered
396 Posts
Nice Habby, now for god's sake take those stickers off that tank. :lol4:

·
Registered
186 Posts
I am dreading that day but I want to so much. Suffice to say a friend was being extra careful and now has a tank bab on his bike for obvious reasons :madd::shock:
use a hair drier to warm up the stickers and soften the glue, then a credit card to lift corner and slowly and gently run the credit car side to side as you gently pull on the sticker, then use goo gone or WD40 to remove the left over glue. once you done wash the bike and give her a quick rub with a detailer or carnauba wax

·
Registered
926 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Haven't posted one of mine in a while so here it is
DSCN14861.jpg

Hey, how do I just add the picture to my post without having to click on the file name? I know I've done it before but can't figure it out now.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Really liking what you are doing with your bike ehuffman. Is that a Virginia inspection sticker I see on your bike?

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Beautiful part of the state, I grew up in SW VA and went to VT for college and even spent a little time on the eastern shore of VA. Took a motorcycle trip with some buddies a couple of years ago where we stayed in your neck of the woods (Waynesboro) and drove up into WV just about every day. One of my favorite trips so far because most of my buddies want to come to where I live and do the dragon and that is getting old.

101 - 120 of 248 Posts