Motorcycle Forum banner

121 - 140 of 248 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Finally had a sunny day so I washed her all up in time for my brother in law to join me for a ride.
I've put the factory wind screen on it and man what a difference that makes the air flow is smooth just at the top of my helmet.
Installed Cooley's 2" hanglebar risers and cranked the bars back as far as they would go so it has a more upright riding position

·
Registered
926 Posts
Finally had a sunny day so I washed her all up in time for my brother in law to join me for a ride.
I've put the factory wind screen on it and man what a difference that makes the air flow is smooth just at the top of my helmet.
Installed Cooley's 2" hanglebar risers and cranked the bars back as far as they would go so it has a more upright riding position
Hey the bike looks great! Yeah the factory screen is the best blend of performance and looks imo.

·
Registered
25 Posts
DCP_3476.JPG DCP_3474.JPG DCP_3473.JPG

This is mine from last summer. It's going to undergo a major transformation in the next month or so. Well, maybe not "major" but it's going to look a lot different.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
I agree on the windshield. This winter I had the shield and I could ride longer on a cold day than last winter.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Bikes look good! Hey has anyone blacked out their forks? I sat on a Warrior today and really like the black inverted forks.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I had my forks powder coated black. In the pic they are satin finish but I have since redone them in gloss black powder coat

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
I had my forks powder coated black. In the pic they are satin finish but I have since redone them in gloss black powder coat
You were allowed to park next to a Harley? The humanity!! lol

Very nice bike by the way. Would eventually love to put a fairing on mine.:D

·
Registered
75 Posts
Here are a few of my 2009 M50 from Daytona Trailer Week 2013

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Here is my recent bobber project

Started out blue and completely stock. I painted it flat black, made a rear bobbed fender from a trailer fender, new handlebars , cobra pipes, new headlight, side mount license plate bracket and removed all unneeded body parts.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
You may want to look into something to cover up the lower portion of the forks. If the exposed part gets dinged with rocks or bug splatter it could ruin your seals and you will start losing fork fluid.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Dad & I just got back from the Suzuki New Zealand Boulevard Rally. 144 Boullies, 210 people, official ride was 402 km's from Mt Maunganui to New Plymouth. Dad & I travelled The Forgotten World Highway on our return. All up I did 1264 km's in 4 days.

Pic is just after the 16 km gravel section.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
My work in progress.... John's Forward Controls, 2 1/2" lowering kit, Avon Spiked end air cushion grips, 6" Z bars, Scythe mirrors, de-baged, Matte black vinyl wrap.

Before:

So far:

121 - 140 of 248 Posts