Motorcycle Forum banner

161 - 180 of 248 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi all. First post for me I believe. Here's my 2008 LTD. I've been wanting to change out the stock exhaust for some time now but didn't want to shill out a whole lot of money.
Found this Roadhouse Moto classic set being sold as clearance. Love the sound but was not entirely sure about the shark fin tips, but the look is growing on me.

Youtube link for sound....
I like them. I have the same bike but put Vance and Hines straight shots on mine.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
396 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
New here. I will try and get some pics on here from my I pad lol 05 m50 with cobra pipes and cobra chip and some gel seats all put on by the last owner

·
Registered
18 Posts
Pretty cool! Do you have any specs on it? Where you bought it; brand; model?

Welcome to the forum! You're in the right place to talk about M50's!
I had it from a friend who had it in his basement for while, he just told me that he bought it 4 years ago online but never mentioned the website name
I guess you can find it on ebay or amazon the brand name is FLY SCREEN

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi I just joined .. Here's my brand new 2013 M50. It's 2 months old. First bike I've owned in 38 years. I've wanted to do this for a long time - lovin it!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370877360.244575.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370877377.729823.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370877391.436529.jpg

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thank you guys for the opinion, I like option 2 better too and it was my last setup, also I heard that you might get pull over and expensive ticket due the relocation and the way the tag is displayed (horizontal or vertical)

·
Registered
396 Posts
Hi I just joined .. Here's my brand new 2013 M50. It's 2 months old. First bike I've owned in 38 years. I've wanted to do this for a long time - lovin it!
Welcome and nice choice... I still think they need to loose all the chrome on these m(muscle)50's.. but that's me.

161 - 180 of 248 Posts