Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I have a 2017 m109r and I cant seem to find a sissy bar that list my bike as compatible. Ive seen from 02-06, 06-15, 02-15, but nothing past 2015. To make matters worse I need it in black! I was under the impression these bikes hadnt changed in forever. Anyways, I found one I like for a 2015, but it ships from china so no returns... can someone please tell me that its the same from 2015 until now. If not please enlighten me as to whats changed. I appreciate the 411!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good luck finding anything for late model Boulevards, period. I have a C90T, and an M109R and I had a terrible time finding anything for them. Oneida Suzuki or East Toledo Honda were good go to places for me on that sort of stuff. If Suzuki ever made a backrest for a 2017, try to get that part number and Google it. Some dealers around the country still have OEM parts in stock that Suzuki has taken off of their website. Otherwise, I'd try the one for a 2015 from a place that would let you return it if it doesn't fit. Good luck. I hope this helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts