Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, all, steveinandiego here!

been off bikes since 2017 due to age, some dizziness, and some dementia; don't drive the car, either, as dmv decided i was too goofy too saddle up n head on out. Don't worry, life is great ne'ertheless with 52 yrs married (same gal), three successful kids, three g-kids, a fourth due april1.

about 5 yr ago we sold 50% of the equity in our house to my daughter and her hubby (they have two boys...bubbies we call'm, pert near 11 and 12). we paid cash for 850sf 2/2/2 in a gated FAMILY and PETS community. love it lots; none of this adults only communities for us. don't need a lotta room to be comfy. sold my ninja 650, kept the suzi xv650 for awhile, then succumbed to elderliness....LOLOLOL. well, honestly, i tripped over it, it fell on my left ankle; ergo, i've been limping around on a cane since.

i don't keep up with the mc market, of course. But i try to gab with riders when out and about with the mrs.

just thought i'd share. probably lots of "newbies" in here now, but that's a good thing.

Later, 'gatorz!!!

·
Registered
7,281 Posts
I too got off the bikes after almost 50 years with a bike license...got to the stage where I preferred to take my pickup instead of the bike....softer seats and no gear needed. I may get another at some stage...I like Moto Guzzi's and would probably do a café racer style....there is a beautiful one on YouTube...hope this link works....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.