Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2008 Suzuki C109R and picked up a set of King Krome 3" straits of it. What do I need to do to my fuel injection system to have it run right?

·
Leg Humps The Snap On Tool Man
1,477 Posts
I believe you should still be good with the stock fuel mapping or at least close enough not to cause damage. If you throw an aftermarket intake system at it, filter, hypercharger or otherwise you will need a fuel processor and potentially some time on a dyno. NMc

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
New Information

After digging a little deeper I realized I didn't post a key bit of information. The stock exhaust have O2 sensors on them. The new exhaust does not have bungs to install the sensors. The bike was running rough because the O2 sensors were not feeding the system. The company says these are the correct exhaust. How do I install the O2 sensors on the new exhaust or correct for the bungs not being there? Thanks again for all the help and responses.

·
Registered
6,803 Posts
I would be tempted to remove one of the bungs and see how they do it on the original pipes. To fit the 02 sensors will possibly entail drilling a hole in the new pipes. While this sounds simple the position will need to be correct so I would get back in touch with the company who told you they were the correct pipes for your application.

Good luck

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
Ask Gary G-Man Ford. He know every tick, bolt, wire, etc... in your bike. He ride a 109, sells pipes for the 109, FI processors, blah, blah, blah.....

Contact him HERE..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts