Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just bought a used 2009 C90T that didn't have a windshield. I purchased a Suzuki windshield and attachment hardware. The instructions say you have to remove the headlight? Has anyone done this? I am a female rider and sort of handy. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. I am just daunted at this point but really want the windshield on!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update... windshield is on! Had a bit of a rough time getting bolts into holes. A little Yankee inginuity paid off. Got my gun cleaning kit out and brushed inside of bolt holes with a little Hoppy's oil. Bam! Bolts went right in!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Does that windshield pop on and off or is it permanent? I would like one that I can put on when going on the highway, but leave off most of the time. I like the naked bike look.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Does that windshield pop on and off or is it permanent? I would like one that I can put on when going on the highway, but leave off most of the time. I like the naked bike look.
It does not pop off. However, there are just four screws to take it off.

·
Vendor
79 Posts
Update... windshield is on! Had a bit of a rough time getting bolts into holes. A little Yankee inginuity paid off. Got my gun cleaning kit out and brushed inside of bolt holes with a little Hoppy's oil. Bam! Bolts went right in!
Great job! Thanks for the update :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts