Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, im intrested in buying a oem gsxr sticker for the left side fairing of my bike(pic attached). I know that the part number for the gsxr sticker is 68685-14J10-AA7 (suzuki 2012 gsx r750). I found a seller that has this part. He tells me that the color code is kgk. Here is where i get confused. In the parts database it says: KGK=YMF(YELLOW), YVB(BLACK). What does this exactly mean? At first i thought that the sticker fits on both the black and yellow version but when i searched the yellow version i noticed that the stickers are completely different. The seller says its imposible to let me see the item colors beforehand. How can i be sure that im ordering the correct sticker? Can someone pls help me? Thx

Attachments

·
Registered
6,850 Posts
I would try a Suzuki dealership...the seller not being able to show you what you are ordering sounds suss to me...how hard is it to take a pic with his/her phone and txt you it?

·
Super Moderator
12,595 Posts
That "seller" does not have the part in hand.
He will have it "drop shipped" to you......probably directly from China.

How expensive can this be ??
I too suggest that you contact a dealer and not get hung up on a price difference that really amounts to pennies.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you. I called my local dealer for the specific part but they dont have it. and the employee helping me was kind of rude thats why i started looking for alternatives. I dont mind paying any price as long as i get exactly what im looking for. i really dont care about saving money when it comes to my bike. but later today i will go there personally and see if they can at least help me with figuring out what all the codes mean. thanks again.

·
Registered
Suzuki GSX-S 1000 F8 ABS
18 Posts
Hi, i have just lowered my GSZ-S 1000 F8 down 40mm =1.1/2" On lowering i need to take a piece off the side stand. Can any one tell me how much should a motorcycle lean when it is on the side stand?
Kind regards,
Rasher

1 - 10 of 10 Posts