Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

Earlier today I approached a light on my bike and stalled getting ready to turn left. I attempted to start the bike again but the starter solenoid only clicks and the engine doesn't turn. Additionally, when I turn on the bike all lights work but my left turn signal doesn't blink anymore; the right works fine. after getting a rolling start I was able to ride home where i turned off the bike turned it back on almost immediately and the starter worked. Unfortunately tho once it cooled down for a couple minutes it wouldn't start again.

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm starting to think that because the right has stopped blinking as well tho all lights turn on so that's what gets me confused.

·
Super Moderator
12,541 Posts
I'm starting to think that because the right has stopped blinking as well tho all lights turn on so that's what gets me confused.
Forget the blinkers......at least for the moment.
That either will come clear when the bigger problem is solved or it will be an entirely different problem.

Jump it, push start it or put a charger on it for a couple of hours.........to get you to the nearest bike shop or battery store.
Call ahead to be sure they have the battery your bike needs.......and take enough money to buy a new one. When they test your's I'm pretty sure it will be bad.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts