Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all -- I have owned this bike since 2009 (second owner, first didn't ride enough to justify keeping it -- well, neither did I!)

This is an amazing bike and I, unfortunately, lost my riding partner pretty early on (to divorce). As much as my ego wanted me to stay a biker-chic, I just wasn't. I've ridden the bike on several short rides each season and stored it in a shed in the winter, starting it every couple of weeks to keep it in shape. In full disclosure I had a critter take up residence and in 2015 brought it to Route 3A MotorSports to assess: They replaced the fuel pump, air filter, gave it a complete tune up and a bunch of other stuff. They commented what a great bike it was. I'm happy to show you the receipt so you can see. I asked about the tires since I don't ride a lot and I was concerned and they said they were in great shape.

I am looking for a win-win where I feel I recoup the value and you feel you've gotten a good deal. This is a great bike and it's in great condition. Make me an offer or come see the bike and make me an offer. You must be able to transport the bike as it's off the road at this time. I live in Chelmsford MA. If you have questions, please let me know.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PS: I also have a bike cover, bike lock that attaches to the handlebar so you don't drive without remembering to take it off, fender/fuel body so you can swap out the color if you like. I also have a helmet (never in an accident) and a women's jacket.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts