Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Note: contact me for pics/Craigslist Raleigh link (I'm a new member on this forum, so I cannot include them here!).

Great waist-cut, racing style motorcycle jacket, with "Suzuki Racing" on front and back. One arm has a Suzuki and Team Suzuki patch; the other has a Suzuki and Yoshimura patch. The jacket has a zippered vent in each arm and along the back of the jacket. Just 25 bucks! (firm) plus shipping.

You will also get the the insulated liner, which has hardly been used. Labeling says "created by Intersport Fashions West... Official Licensed Product".
Very well made jacket; super warm when used with liner.

The jacket has a few light scuff/stain marks that my dry cleaner couldn't get out when cleaning the jacket for this sale. You can't see them from several feet away. The zippers and velcro all work fine. The collar is worn but comfortable.

I will ship from Raleigh NC. If you have a Fedex/UPS account I can ship it to you that way. Or If I ship it, ground shipping will probably be somewhere between $14-$22 depending where you live. Payment by Paypal is probably easiest.

Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts