Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys iv just bought a 1986 suzuki gs650 in good shape by the looks of it ! iv always ridden sports bike and fancied something a bit different . its standard apart from exhaust
believe but I am wanting some custom parts ie mirrors , pipes , pegs , rear light , indicator , leather tank bag etc was wandering if any1 could point me in the right direction

any help greatly appreciated

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
13,232 Posts
The bike is about 35 years old.
You won't be finding aftermarket parts made specifically for that model any more.
Will have to "adapt" generic replacement parts.
AND since you don't seem to have any experience at doing that, It might end up looking WORSE
than it does now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The bike is about 35 years old.
You won't be finding aftermarket parts made specifically for that model any more.
Will have to "adapt" generic replacement parts.
AND since you don't seem to have any experience at doing that, It might end up looking WORSE
than it does now.
not sure if ur basically saying the bike looks $hit or ill make a pigs ear of it to be honest it rides great no rust on it 12 months mot and its just really a step into cruiser style bikes I think it was a bargain at 1200nquid just want to tidy it up a little 😀

·
Super Moderator
13,232 Posts
not sure if ur basically saying the bike looks $hit
I said nothing of the sort.
I think it looks fine now.

You will very likely not be able to find any parts that are made specifically for that model.
If you "custom make" something, just be sure that you keep the parts that come off just incase the new ones don't work out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts