Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AHHH THAT THING IS UGLY I DO NOT LIKE IT AT ALL AND SUZUKI;S MARKETING WITH IT SUCKS I MEAN WHO CAME UP WITH THE IDEA TO PUT A LITTLE DUDE DOING A DROP KICK WHILE THE GLADIUS FLYS BEHIND HIM LIKE SOMETHING OUT OF A MAGAZINE. THIS I BELEVE WAS GEARED TOWARDS WOMEN RIDERS AND TO COMPETE WITH THE MONSTER 696 WHICH IF I WANTED A DUCATI I WOULD BUY A DUCK WITHOUT A DOUBT BUT I WANT AN SV, SO KEEP IT THAT WAY. AHHH :fight2: SORRY YALL JUST VENTING ON THE RELESE OF THE "NEW" SV650.

·
Premium Member
20,860 Posts
So buy an SV and don't buy a Gladius.

:huh:

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they quit making the naked sv 2008 was the last year

·
Premium Member
20,860 Posts
My point was that you don't have to buy brand new. Clean examples will be around for a decade.

·
Registered
7,450 Posts
and no one pointed out his first text is all in caps? come on clint... your slipping

but yeah i'll agree that its damn ugly... not my dream bike.. oh zx14 you will be mine..

oh sorry.. yeah i won't be touching that ugly thing ever.

·
Premium Member
20,860 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
I was going to ask what the SV riders thought of the new Gladius, but I guess the above pretty much sums it up. Any SV riders that actually like this thing?

·
Registered
302 Posts
I dont hate it. I saw one at the bike show and thought it looked alright. I think ppl just hate that ad with the dude doing a high kick thats been floating around the net. The ad is gay but the bike is ok....

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I dunno, the bike may be gay too. I keep thinking of the line....."Do you like movies about Gladiators?"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts