Motorcycle Forum banner

tag hiders

3K views 46 replies 21 participants last post by  SDSUsnowboards 
#1 ·
#9 ·
I work as Valet. I see cars occassionally come in with the plate inside a plastic cover. Probably similar to the lower link.

I hope no one would be dumb enough to try to flip their tag up and flee from a cop. It's not the one chasing you that's gonna get you, it's his buddy up ahead.

Now if they start implimenting those euro radar stations that take pictures here in CA they might have my investment ;)

#10 ·
Every Immature Squid Should Have One

Those are wonderful accessories; every immature squid should have one. It should inflate their over-confidence enough to assure their rapid self-removal from the gene pool. :twisted:

#14 ·
Here's an impromptu Poll.

You stop your bike and run into a store, when at the cash you realise you forgot your wallet. So grumbling to yourself you leave the store empty handed and realise somebody stole your bike. Of course you call the cops, here's the clincher, what's your tag number ?

Do you know it ? Yes or No ?

#18 ·
Yep.....FASTXIT :mrgreen:

Sorry Rowdy, but FAST EXIT wouldn't fit so I had to butcher it! :twisted:

#26 ·
i wanted one of those fastang things but then i thought why in the hell do i need one of those i'm not going to be running from the cops!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.