Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Cookie Monstress.
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
eek! the video quality is awful... this time I was facing into the sun .....but something went wrong in this process. I edited this movie twice and I think that caused a lot of pixellation..... I wont take this down but please know I am embarassed by how this looks. and I see I messed up the final scene....LOL...apparently I edited out the beautiful view of the gorge....

*sigh*.....

PS... I am thinking anyone who still wants to buy a GoPro should get the HD model

·
Registered
4,989 Posts
Annie..........you need to relax. :fight1:.........:lol4:

I think you must have over the top expectations of this little camera. I think the quality is pretty darn good actually. I'm sure the HD model is better however, it would have to be.

With the low November sun angle it's going to be hard to not get the sun glare with just about any camera if your driving into the sun. This time of year calls for a little more effort when filming and you might want to film on your way back when the sun is behind you or time your ride so that you can film when the sun is at it's highest point (if possible).

My rain ride video isn't perfect either and theres some dark spots at times because of low lighting that day. Not much I can do about that.

You live in a beautiful area and the video clearly shows that. Your editing will get better the more you do it just like anything else. This is supposed to be fun so just have fun with it. Don't think your gonna produce a national geographic quality film with perfect clarity on motorcycle with a $150.00 action camera.

Keep learning from each time you film and just try to make the next one better, that's all I "try" to do. Keep em coming!!!! :)

·
Cookie Monstress.
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What ??!!! Relax?? What is that? and whaddya mean tellin me what to do? Everything is SUPPOSED to be perfect? isnt it? didnt your parents raise you right?? I bet you have peas under your mattress and dont even feel them !!!

:lol4:

Annie..........you need to relax. :fight1:.........:lol4:
:)

·
Registered
4,989 Posts
What ??!!! Relax?? What is that? and whaddya mean tellin me what to do? Everything is SUPPOSED to be perfect? isnt it? didnt your parents raise you right?? I bet you have peas under your mattress and dont even feel them !!!
I was raised by wolves.
I have cans of peas under my mattress.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts