Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Just visiting from the M50 Secret Hideaway. Has anyone had a chance to take a STORM for a rip? I'm thinking of moving up in size and that's the bike I have my eye on.

Is there another good forum that you can point me to for Triumph? The M50 one here is phenomenal for info but this one seems to have a little less enthusiasm which lead me to believe there's a better forum somewhere else.

Thanks

·
Beer. Nature's Unstoppable Force.
13,226 Posts
I haven't ridden one, but I have been by a dealership, and they've offered free run of the inventory.

The quality and fit and finish were pretty damn good on the Triumph bikes, and I've come away impressed with the bikes I've ridden.

Schedule a test ride somewhere, and tell us about it!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sold the M50, took a T-Bird out for a test drive, Wow! what a bike. This will be my next bike, now it's time to negotiate.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Let me know how you come out. I test rode the standard T-Bird and loved it. Test rode a 2008 Victory Hammer and it was not close in comparison for power or comfort. My dealer has a 2011 Storm for 12,700+tax/title/tag.... I think you can now get 3.99% interest rate. It was 4.75 last month.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Let me know how you come out. I test rode the standard T-Bird and loved it. Test rode a 2008 Victory Hammer and it was not close in comparison for power or comfort. My dealer has a 2011 Storm for 12,700+tax/title/tag.... I think you can now get 3.99% interest rate. It was 4.75 last month.
The T-bird looks like a great bike, the new Vic closes the gap at least on paper over the '08 though and weighs 74 lbs less than the bird.
The hp is up to match the T-bird at 97 over the previous 85 with the new 106 motor.
It's time I got out for some new bike test rides just for grins, been a while and it's always fun to compare.

2013 Triumph Thunderbird Storm - Top Speed

2008 Victory Hammer - Top Speed

2013 Victory Hammer - Reviews, Prices and Specs at Motorcyclist Magazine

1 - 6 of 6 Posts