Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All.

My name is Nate and I just joined the forum.

Both my wife and I ride and our first bike was a 2002 Suzuki SV-650S. After about 10 months of that, we "went looking" and in December of 06, we came home with a brand new Red 2007 Honda CBR1000RR. After about another 10 months of sharing the new CBR and alternating on the SV, she decided she wanted her own bike. So in February of 08, we went back out and bought another 2007 Honda CBR1000RR for me but this one is all black.

We live in Avondale Arizona and my wife is originally from New Mexico but has been in AZ for quite some time. Me, I have only been out here since 2002 when I moved from Massachusetts.

I like the fact that there is riding weather all year long (some hot and some cold but mostly perfect). Back east there is no way I would be able toride as much as I do out here.

I was searching around for some local forums to hit up and stumbled upon this one.

Thanks.
Nate

·
Premium Member
20,860 Posts
Wow. That's a hardcore pair!

We leave things lying around so people stumble upon us all the time. Welcome.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Guys!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Figured I would throw a picture of the bikes up as well.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
:welcomes:
New guy brings pics, great way to start:bluethum:

·
Right Clicker
5,637 Posts
:leg:

:biker:

A TEXAS

HOWDY " :welcomes: " NEIGHBOR

Oh what a great trip!!!

:wheelie:

:301:

• I ride a 2006 Suzuki C50T Boulevard.
  • The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.
  • This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 30 seconds.

·
Cookie Monstress.
5,192 Posts
Welcome :) Great to see another husband / wife 2 bike team....
regards to your wife :bluethum:
Annie

Hello All.

My name is Nate and I just joined the forum.

Both my wife and I ride and our first bike was a 2002 Suzuki SV-650S. After about 10 months of that, we "went looking" and in December of 06, we came home with a brand new Red 2007 Honda CBR1000RR. After about another 10 months of sharing the new CBR and alternating on the SV, she decided she wanted her own bike. So in February of 08, we went back out and bought another 2007 Honda CBR1000RR for me but this one is all black.

We live in Avondale Arizona and my wife is originally from New Mexico but has been in AZ for quite some time. Me, I have only been out here since 2002 when I moved from Massachusetts.

I like the fact that there is riding weather all year long (some hot and some cold but mostly perfect). Back east there is no way I would be able toride as much as I do out here.

I was searching around for some local forums to hit up and stumbled upon this one.

Thanks.
Nate

·
Registered
391 Posts
:welcomes: from New Brunswick, Canada!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts