Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
I used to like his songs. Too bad he is so insane. Crazy. Some people seem to have it all, then they flip out. Go figure!

·
Premium Member
20,860 Posts
Jacko is a doodeehead. There. I bashed him.

He did make great music once. I wasn't a big fan at the time, but I now recognize how significant he was. Too bad he became a loon.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
+1 on what Clint said.

·
Happy-ass Lunatic
11,409 Posts
I think that there is a high possibility that he's being framed, but there's no way to know for sure.

It just doesn't make sense that a guy so rich, surrounded by so many people who have a monetary stake in making sure he doesn't @#$% up like this, would do so.

With respect to his music, it's good (I like pretty much everything . . . INCLUDING some country <there, I said it :evil:>), but he's damned lucky that Quincy Jones came along and packaged him so well. IMHO, that was key . . . Quincy Jones.

·
Registered
841 Posts
themeatmanlandry said:
...It just doesn't make sense that a guy so rich, surrounded by so many people who have a monetary stake in making sure he doesn't @#$% up like this, would do so...
To that I offer this exhibit...

Anyone who would voluntarily do that to their own face is not firing on all cylinders. Period.

·
Registered
592 Posts
He is such a sad story.

Can we talk about something else...like motorcycles, beer, girls etc.? :)

·
Registered
5,169 Posts
i grew up listening to him....

when i was a kid my mother used to play Jackson 5 records....then in the 80's i had the his albums...i loved his music, dancing and overall entertainment genius. it really is a shame to see what he has become. he was a normal kid and look what he turned himself into.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Thriller was the SH!+ But that was still was when he was a black dude... Now Jacko is some white chick... :shock: Hardly the same person he (she??? it???) used to be... But any way... Whos the dude in that photo... The kids look like Iraqis... but the guy didnt have any rank on his boonie or a unit patch plus nothing on his IBA... Just wonderin...

·
Premium Member
20,860 Posts
DocBooty said:
...but the guy didnt have any rank on his boonie or a unit patch plus nothing on his IBA... Just wonderin...
WTF??

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
RowdyRed94 said:
He's referring to the original linked photo in the first post of this thread. It's an oft reproduced pic, with the lettering on the sign changed to a rapidly approaching infinite number of sayings and slogans. The first version I saw said simply something about him being glad the US was there. Other versions referred to his daddy being shot by US Marines, his sister being f**ked by US Marines, and others along that vein.

And, according to Snopes, "All we know for sure so far is that the picture does depict Lance Cpl. Ted J. Boudreaux Jr., a reservist with Headquarters and Service Company, 3rd Battalion, 23rd Marines, a New Orleans-based infantry unit deployed in Iraq from May to September of 2003 (Boudreaux himself is no longer on active duty), and that the circumstances of the photograph have been investigated by the Marines. (They have not yet announced the results of their investigation.)"

·
Premium Member
20,860 Posts
I see.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
St0nkingByte said:
I heard a great quote the other day, I forget who said it but it goes...

"Only in America could a poor black boy grow up to be a rich white man."
HAHAHAHAHA. That's pretty good. :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts