Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some of them, but most are a mystery.

Mine's from my days at a Mustang forum. I own a red 1994 Mustang GT.

·
Registered
329 Posts
This is the name of a tiny tiny little community out in the country where my fathers people have been since they came across the big waters from Europe, they were some of the first people to come to Ky, even before it was a state. Just alot of memories as a child there and stuff so,,,,,,

It is Indian for something :roll: Poosey Ridge.

·
Happy-ass Lunatic
11,409 Posts
The only nickname (other than "Pyro" but I'm a firefighter now :oops: ) that I was ever given. When I logged on to my first forum, "Landry" was taken (go figure :roll: ), so I used themeatmanlandry instead.

I have since been able to acquire "Landry" on the other forum, but I don't go there as much as I used to.

themeatman thing was from a buddy, back when I used to work out a lot. After I recover from some tendonitis (I'm hoping that's what it is . . . it's been 4 months) in my wrists, I'm going to get back into my gym.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Not what you might think..

Had the Hooligan part for about 10 years as my email addy. Not really pertains to motorcycling although I do like "Hooligan" style bikes.

Decided to change it up a little and ad the SV for, well...you know.

·
Happy-ass Lunatic
11,409 Posts
Uncle Bob said:
DUH !

(soad we want to know where that comes from, probably linoleum mispelled !)
He said in another thread that 'soad' was the name of some band, before they chose another, equally crappy, name. I suppose the name has to match the music, or the band could get sued for false advertising!

·
Registered
935 Posts
Mine is kind of lame actually. Had it for about 6 or 7 years from my first hotmail address. RED is my favorite color, 7 is my favorite number (because it's my birthday - HINT :p ), and EB are my initials. RED7EB.

:roll:

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Mine is no more original than most, I guess. C50 for the bike, Tiger from Auburn University.

1 - 20 of 133 Posts