Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. My name is Tony and I live in Greece. Last month I bought a DL1000 V-STROM. Iam very happy with my new bike except one thing. When Iam around 2500 - 3000rpm, I can hear a little noise for 2 or 3 times in a row and at the same time the engine does an instantly break for 2 or 3 times as well. Has anybody else noticed the same to his bike????

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh yes, this forum is great.. I hope to find here an answer to this problem, I dont want to say '' Why the hell I didnt buy a varadero''...... Suzuki-Hellas said to me today that is nothing to worry about, and that they only have to regulate the injection. Although, a mechaniker told me that this problem happens to all V-STROM 1000, and is going to happen again after a couple of thousands km. Well, on Monday I'll go to regulate the injection as they told me, and I let you know... Thanks in advance...

· Premium Member
14,233 Posts
You could invest some money and get yourself a PowerCommander ... then you could regulate the injectors whenever you need to yourself ... :twisted:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.