Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi there,

I'm planning to purchase a new Triumph Bonneville 2010 (basic one). I might not buy it if I can't afford it (I don't take loan). Since I'm not really in a hurry, what would be a good price to bargain?

If anyone recently purchased a Triumph Bonneville, can you please share with me how much you paid? Thank you so much!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hi
The price depends on where you are. Here in Canada I bought a new 2010 Scrambler this month (January) and saved a lot of money. It was delivered, tax in, for CAD$8,400.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmmmm the one I'm look into isn't Scrambler. It's just Bonneville, and he is asking for 8500 (includes everything). I live in Seattle, so I do have lower tax rate than yours, 0.98. I guess I definitely need to bargain then... Do you remember how much the asking price was, and how much did you ask?

Thanks for the help! If you do come to Seattle, I will take you out :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice! Thanks for the info! Any suggestion what price I should offer first and what the end price should be?

It's 2010 Bonneville (basic model) and the asking price is 8500 including everything.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm curious what you find out here. My local Triumph dealer is closing its doors tomorrow so I wandered in and they have a couple bikes that I'd consider but they wont budge! No wonder they're closing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts