Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on my 98 GSXR 750 the right tail turn signal is out. The turn signal in the front blinks really fast and so does the signal on the dash. Any thoughts on what the problem maybe? I'm a newb :D

·
Member Investigator
1,020 Posts
Remove and replace the burnt or damaged bulb. After you install the new bulb the electrical impedance will again be matched and the flashing rate will return to normal. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
10,553 Posts
Faster blinking is there to let you know one of your blinkers doesn't work properly. Cars do the same thing.

Just change the bulb, chances are it's only burned.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Burnt out bulb bro.

S2Design said:
Remove and replace the burnt or damaged bulb. After you install the new bulb the electrical impedance will again be matched and the flashing rate will return to normal. Hope this helps.
Hey mine do this all the time now that I have LED turn signals (front and rear). Any way to fix this?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
for the led, I think you need a loader. LED's use less voltage so the bike things the bulb is burnt.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So I tried a new bulb, and Its not the bulb. Recently while I was riding it randomly started working again but its out again. So I'm assuming its some sort of wiring issue?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts