Yep!trappercase said:Besides experience, and practice, is there any advise on riding with a passenger?
2004 Marauder 800
1. Get a backrest. Passenger retention is a good thing.
2. Tell the passenger that feet stay on the passenger footpegs until you stop and tell them to dismount.
3. Tell the passenger not to move around a lot or abruptly, and to gently lean when you lean.
4. The passenger is required to wear a skimpy leather bikini top, thong and buttless chaps.
5. If the passenger is male, please disregard the previous rule.. 8)
My regular passengers are all small, my 9 and 13 year old sons and my 5 foot tall girlfriend - none of whom tip the scales at much over 100 pounds. Lucky for me I don't have to drive around with Rosie O'Donnell on the pillion - see rule 4. and cringe.