Motorcycle Forum banner

Vintage Motorcross Leather Jacket “Lucky Strike”

4K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Brian339 
#1 · (Edited)
This is going to get a few of you guys going. This is vintage. It’s from the early 70’s and will fit anyone who wears a L to a think XL. I’m a think XL and this fits great. A L would likely have more mobility wearing it. It has some old patina. You can feel the protective pieces in the arms but they don’t show up so you can wear it riding or you can wear it out. When is the last time you saw a cigarette sponsor on anything. Fortunately it’s lucky strike so it’s not like a pure cigarette advertisement. It’s just plain old cool. Not to mention it looks great on.
The leather is thick like nothing I have never seen. It does come from a non-smokers home with only the fragrance of leather. It has no holes or rips. Just good old fashioned genuine leather.
Please pm me or email me at brianlavin339@gmail.com.
Price: $250 plus priority shipping unless your in Ma you can meet me and buy it in person.
PayPal is accepted or a postal money order. Cash is king though!
If you want any other images just ask.

See less See more
#4 ·
I happen to think it’s worth more. I also think it’s very cool. These are my opinions. I lowered the price. I would like to someone who can handle it. $250 for this Leather motorcross jacket is very fair. In fact it’s something someone who goes to swap meets or whatever would probably turn s profit on.
Let me know!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.