Motorcycle Forum banner

VROOOOOOOM DIDNT SEE THAT BIKER COMING???????????????/

1967 Views 17 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  TL chris
ALRIGHT SO YESTERDAY ME AND MY GIRL ARE OUT AT 3 BROTHERS PIZZA AND INTALIAN ICEES WHEN WE DECIDE TO LEAVE AND HOP ON OUR LOCAL FREEWAY. MIND YOU ITS A NICE A PLEASANT DRIVE UNTIL OUT OF NO WHERE IN THE CAR POOL LANE 2 SPORTS BIKES GOING IN SPEEDS OF 100+ ROAR IN BETWEEN CARS, I LET OUT A FEW SWEARS BECAUSE THESE GUYS DONT EVEN HAVE GEAR ON. SO IM IN THE FAR RIGHT LANE THE SLOW LANE AND GUESS WHO GOES AROUND ME IN THE BROKEN DOWN CAR LANE???? YES YOU GUESSED IT TWO MORE IDIOT BIKERS I NEVER HEARD THEM COMING BESIDES THAT LANE IS ONLY FOR IF YOU CAR BREAKS DOWN. MAN IT JUST GOT ME THINKING THERE ARE SOME REALLY BAD BIKERS OUT THERE THAT DONT CONSIDER THERE ACTIONS. I ALSO SO A GIRL RIDING ON ONE OF THE BIKERS WITH NOTHING ON BUT A HELMET, TANK TOP,AND BOOTY SHORTS WITH FLIP FLOPS :(
1 - 1 of 18 Posts
Novaz3 said:
The sad part is they truly do not know how dangerous it would be hitting the asphalt at 60 mph let alone hitting it at 100mph.
She will get a quick crash course (no pun intended) in how dangerous it actually is if she experiences bouncing down the shoulder and off the road or into a guard rail like a child's discarded rag doll out a car window. If she survives, she will be wishing she died when she sees what is left of her road rashed and tattered body afterwards.

Her only hope is that dumb luck and St. Christopher is watching over her and her mentally retarded "boyfriend" to keep them and others around them safe......somehow. :roll:
1 - 1 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.