Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Suzuki Marauder VZ800K
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.

I'm not a big fan of just a windshield for a my 2003 Suzuki VZ800K Marauder. I'm trying to find something similar to a Batwing fairing for it, but honestly will accept any type of solid fairing. I've been unable to find one at all. Also looking for a good set of solid bags, not leather or fabric. Fiberglass or something. Any help is much appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
13,153 Posts
Memphis Shades makes a good "universal" fairing.
The mounts are sold separately.
If they don't have an exact match for your model, some modifications might be necessary.......and they might be able to help you figure it out.

Those bags you have would look and function much better if you tighten the "cinch" and bring the bags up higher.

·
Registered
2003 Suzuki Marauder VZ800K
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Memphis Shades makes a good "universal" fairing.
The mounts are sold separately.
If they don't have an exact match for your model, some modifications might be necessary.......
So are the mounts bike specific? If so, are there different sets that work with this model?

I appreciate the help!

·
Super Moderator
13,153 Posts
So are the mounts bike specific?
If so, are there different sets that work with this model?
IIRC, they have some model specific mounts and two or three "universal" mounts depending on what kind of bars and front forks you have.
Visit their site and then call them (or email) and ask.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello.

I'm not a big fan of just a windshield for a my 2003 Suzuki VZ800K Marauder. I'm trying to find something similar to a Batwing fairing for it, but honestly will accept any type of solid fairing. I've been unable to find one at all. Also looking for a good set of solid bags, not leather or fabric. Fiberglass or something. Any help is much appreciated. View attachment 39837
This is a Memphis Shades I purchased for my 2019 Softail Slim. Seems like almost everyone that has a Harley buys into the Batwing style... I wanted something different, this deflects a great amount of wind that was coming across the handlebars and headlight, while still giving you just enough buffeting wind across the top of your helmet. I'm 6'1" and I think the reported seat height is around 25"...
20190828_193751.jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is a Memphis Shades I purchased for my 2019 Softail Slim. Seems like almost everyone that has a Harley buys into the Batwing style... I wanted something different, this deflects a great amount of wind that was coming across the handlebars and headlight, while still giving you just enough buffeting wind across the top of your helmet. I'm 6'1" and I think the reported seat height is around 25"... View attachment 39839
You'll see I also added the Cobra quick-release sissy bar and the deluxe replacement seat. The seat definatley extended my driving range VS the single solo (no padding) seat that came on the stock Harley...
PXL_20201107_192612828.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts