Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not particularly an event but I went to Seattle from Olympia a few weeks ago and the ridges/grooves in the pavement on I-5 are really a problem on a little bike. all the way across the freeway on some spots are covered with those lines up and down the lanes. it looks like a big rake went over it.
I wanted to cut over to Puyallup and go up to Bellevue, is there anything I need to know before embarking upon this journey on WA-512?

·
Registered
578 Posts
The 512/167/405 route up to Bellevue is a much better smoother ride than slabbing it up i5.

Sent by middle finger express

880 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I tried it, and I agree it is much smoother. -
I stopped at a gas station/ garage to top off the tire pressure and it turns out there was either too much pressure ( it seemed like there was a bump) in the tire already or the pump being hooked to a tank not a compressor the pressure went to 60 really quick and the tire is showing spider cracks already in spots. being a new tire last January the tire is pretty low on tread already. I don't think anyone purposely overfilled my tire, but it crossed my mind because I checked the pressure 2 weeks ago and took it down to 37 ish of 44 on the back and 28ish on the fron of 33.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts