Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
exoticsportbike.com AKA Infinity Parts

I am sorry but I posted in another thread about my ordering from them because of cheap parts. DO NOT buy from these ppl. I made the mistake of purchasing a power commander from them because of their low prices without doing my research first. :fight1: Of course the charge to my credit card was immediate however 2 weeks later and no part. No response to 5 emails and only an answering machine and NO return call left on their "customer service" line during their "business hours." I called my credit card co today to cancel their charge as a fraudulent transaction. After I did read up on them they have the lowest possible rating on BBB and some ppl say the owner (who put up a pic of a huge warehouse on his site but actually runs it outta his home in NJ) will not accept cancelled orders and tries to charge you a 20% "restocking fee" even if the item has never been shipped.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Too bad you're in Hawaii otherwise you just just take a nice long ride up there to see this cheap skate face to face and charge a personal retard fee to his face.

·
Premium Member
20,860 Posts
In the interest of educating people on internet commerce, here are the red flags that might have kept me from using this vendor:

1. A bad website. While this doesn't prove a shoddy operation, it certainly raises the likelihood. This one was cobbled together and shows little professionalism or uniformity of navigation or design. Some pages have blocks of illegible overlapping text.

2. "Live chat" support that doesn't actually exist. Follow the links to find "Sorry no operators are currently online...." My money says they never are.

3. Cheesy "confirmed secure" images. Your browser tells you when you're at a secure website. Cheesy images do not.

4. Prices that are regularly more than 10% below those of reputable stores. Any store that does good volume online will naturally have competitive prices. To expect to find site-wide screamin' deals elsewhere is folly.

Sorry, but I wouldn't have touched this with a ten-foot pole.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah all those reasons i saw but i was lured by the sweet sweet sound of low low prices. Luckily i wasn't a total moron and i used my card that i have "insane no questions asked we will go after ppl like this like we were the mob"
fraud protection on. Still its a pain and wouldnt want others going through it.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hey, if anyone has an issue out of them, you could always just send the guy a letter to his house (that he does operate his business out of)

555 Preakness Avenue Totowa, NJ 07512

Address is available on the BBB website of them, and confirmed to be the address of the "business".

Looked on google maps, and yup. It's a house in a residential neighborhood.

He makes damn sure not to show his address on his website, so sending a complaint letter to his home address might "scare" him into action, if you have any issues.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts