Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 3543 Posts

·
Still crazy after all these years
14,183 Posts
If that were the case, it would be a very thin magazine.

What could they possibly have to complain about? :twisted:

·
Registered
5,555 Posts
If anybody remembers me mentioning in the "closed" thread about waiting on my cat to finish using the toilet before I could go.......

well, the poor thing had to go to the vet to get a catheter put in, he's all clogged up and still there under observation. :(

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
poor cat.

re: last woman
i just have to figure out where to start looking for men. there aren't that many rocks around where i live...

·
Registered
407 Posts
Smurf said:
refills are free when you buy the big bucket of popcorn and large coke. Kick back and enjoy the entertainment
That's all I can do today. I'm still laid up in bed, sick, from that rain ride last Thurs. night.

Funny thing about double-dosing on Nyquil, Beowulf in its original manuscript suddenly starts to make some sense.

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Smurf said:
The definition of insanity is: Doing the same thing over and over and over again expecting different results.......Stop looking under rocks.
maybe i should try women, then...

nah.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Hmm . Finally got the WORD yesterday. Yep I got the job.
Well when do they want me to report...Oct 2nd. Well That involves a whole lotta busting ass.
This is not going to be fun. Well if we pull it off...then we can sit back and laugh...but I don't see it being easy.

damn;)

·
Registered
933 Posts
Congrats officially now Pete, but really hate to see ya'll go to the left coast. Sounds like everything will work out great for you both.

:cheers: :party1:

Mav-sorry about the feline, cat scans can get expensive these days. :rolleyes: Maybe it's just performance anxiety, since you're sitting outside the door waiting for the cat to get done. ;) Hope all goes well, though.

1 - 20 of 3543 Posts