Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 40 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm Chris, just got my first bike a Yamaha Stryker and can't wait to get some ride time in. I'm from San Diego so weather is right all the time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, New here. Poking around looking for info on Royal Stars. I am the proud new owner of 2005.
Been riding a long time. 1970. Past bikes that I can remember.

Honda 350 in 70-71
Suzuki 500 in 72
Suzuki 185 enduro in 73
Harley 1939 80inch flathead UL 73-74
Honda CR250 (A pair of 'em) in 75-76
Suzuki 185 in 76-81
no bike 82-85
Harley 1939 61inch Knucklehead EL 86-99
no bike 2000-2005
Yamaha XT 225 05-present
Yamaha 05 V-star 650 07-present
Yamaha 05 Royal Star -Soon

And numerous bicycles.
Craig

·
Registered
2 Posts
I dunno. You really every new member is going to have an intro thread with its own replies? I've been in a lot of different forums and an intro thread is pretty common. There is occasionally a lot of overlap, with new notes in between replies. But fine.
ced

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi folks I have been riding quads about a year & a 1/2 with my daughter she out grew her quad. I traded it for a 83 Honda XR80. I grew up riding Hondas in the 70's I had the mini trail 50, SL70, CR 125 & XL175. Later in my 20's I had a Yamaha street bike that was the last bike I had and that was in the 80's.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi, Joe in NJ here, Hope this forum will be as enjoyable as some of the others I belong to.
Currently my main ride is a 98 SA750, but also own a 03-SA750, 99-VLX, 01-YZ125, Polaris, and on the look out for an old PE-175.
I work at a dealer as a Honda tech and just started my own site that provides Motorcycle electrical components and supplies.
Hopefully I will be able to help someone out, and Learn something as well. Joe

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thank you all for having the chance to come in here.:)

·
Registered
578 Posts
Peanut butter? Um..... I'm at a loss for making sense of anything you post dude.
You mentioned before about getting kicked out of other forums. I think it's because most of your posts are irrelevant to the actual topic being discussed and make no apparent logical connection to the topic or each previous sentence you type.

It certainly appears that you are being a troll and intentionally derailing topics and spreading confusion.

Most of the guys on here are smart and don't get offended easily, but I think that if you continue posting of the wall scattered content, you may find yourself banned from here as well.

Sent by middle finger express

21 - 40 of 134 Posts