Motorcycle Forum banner

41 - 60 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello! I've been itchin' to get back on my bike all winter- thought joining this site might help. :) This year will be my third year as a rider. I'm 25, and my mom and I took our safety course together and she is my riding partner! I love riding with my mom- she gave me to courage to first get on a bike. I'm also an art teacher and it's great to ride to work and talk to kids about riding safety and show them that the biker image of a bad boy is totally a stereotype- yes, a girl can ride a motorcycle! :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, my name is Jen. My husband recently bought me a 1990 gs500e. It needs a ton of work. so I guess that's why I'm here. To get tips and tricks from others.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi my name is Scott i just got my first bike it is a 1980 suzuki gs250t. Im thinking about turning it into a bobber but am having second thooughts because the bike only has 5100 miles on it. Any thoughts would be appreicated

·
Registered
4 Posts
Greetings from the Keystone State

I currently live in the state Capitol of Harrisburg. My current cycle is a 2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50T. I've had a couple Gold Wings as well as some other Asian bikes. I'm a military vet of 12 years and currently drive tractor trailer.

·
Banned
880 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Noob rider still kooking for equipment here, got thrown off dirt rigs a bit when I was younger, giving it a shot now as a responsible adult:D

Sent from deep behind enemy lines

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just got me an 04 Vulcan 800, had a trade deal set up that seemed shaky but didn't require any $ out of pocket, I am pleased to announce that I am the proud new owner, now if onky the battery weren't shot and it wasn't raining all weekend..

Sent from deep behind enemy lines

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everybody. Veronica here i just picked up my first bike it is a 1988 Suzuki GN 250. Runs well needs a little TLC on the body but I see a great relationship in the making. I am looking forward to getting to know all of you and getting advice ans making friends.

·
Super Moderator
12,157 Posts
Hi everybody. Veronica here i just picked up my first bike it is a 1988 Suzuki GN 250.
Welcome to the forum.

While it wasn't my first, it was my GZ 250 that brought me here.

I'm not a big fan of modifications but my GZ benefited GREATLY from changing the front sprocket and adding one tooth.

What do you think DrBob, would the GN have enough grunt to handle an extra tooth ??

·
Registered
677 Posts
Welcome Veronica, from Oklahoma!

Post some pics of your new ride, don't be afraid to show it off. All of us do!

Lots of experienced riders around here from all over, and all walks of life. Hope you enjoy it, and ride safe.

41 - 60 of 134 Posts