Motorcycle Forum banner

81 - 100 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
New to site

Morn' Riders:)
4 months into my 4th Season. Currently dying while Buzz is on a lift while parts on on their way. weeks of %%%%ty cold and frequent rain ever since the snow disappeared. Ever since I started working on Buzz it's low 60s overnight and 2 days of couple hours of rain in the morning. AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Who's Buzz? My 97 Honda Magna I got from my Father-in-law as my first bike. What my next ride? Yamaha FZ???? Want FZ09, but realizing FZ07 or 08 ia what my bank will let me get. Prpbaly gonna get the 03 FZ06R that's been at local shop for 2 seasons now, just so I can get on a sport bike sooner:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey everyone new guy here in Kansas city Missouri area. Hope to find some info/tips/tricks for my 1st Ducati.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello lads and ladies, new member here and just saying hello:shock:
am a lifetime rider and tragic of all things 'bike'.
looking forward to chatting with you all
Dermot

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello!! I'm new to the site and new to riding my own bike!! I rode when I was a teenager but then didn't get on a bike for 30 yrs!! SO happy to have one of my very own!! Found a really cute Virago with super low miles for my first bike. I'm hoping to gain experience next season but am already looking to add another by next fall :D So addicting!! Nice to meet everyone and will be back often. Till then, happy trails!! :bluethum:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, Chris here, happy to find forum, it's already helped me on a seat repair to find advice here! I have ridden a scooter for a while, but am new to motorcycle riding. I have a 97 Intruder 800. Working slowly (it's cold out in the barn!) to improve a few issues related to age, a crash from a former owner, and reconfiguring a few things to how I want to use the motorcycle. Working on getting a back seat on, storage, improving tail light/plate holder, and may switch from the straight handle bar to one that curves back: the reach is a little far at this point, but I'm getting used to it, so who knows.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I came back from the dark side after selling my street glide.....I own a 2009 C109R....my 3rd boulevard (2 C50s before). I live in BC's lower mainland...was out riding today as it is so sunny

81 - 100 of 134 Posts