Motorcycle Forum banner

101 - 120 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello, my name is Johnny and I ride a 2006 Suzuki Sv650s and it is my first bike.
I have taught myself how to ride and so far most of the things I know about bikes and riding.
I am still learning so I'm looking to the forum for members who are experienced in riding so I can learn more and to meet people.

I look forward to talking with you, hope you're all having a great day!

·
Super Moderator
12,761 Posts
Welcome.

Find a new rider training course in your area and TAKE THE CLASS.

A self taught rider can learn some bad habits that can cause you pain later down the road.

In a panic situation I still do things that I learned wrong 50 years ago.......that I NEVER consciously do in normal daily riding.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thank you so much for building this forum! And God Bless all the riders out there. We're family. Ride Fun !

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Everyone, decided to ride again after a few years off!!! Just bought a 2003 Suzuki VL800 Volusia. Trying to find out info as I'm gonna go through it thoroughly!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for the forum! the good thing is all the motorcycles are covered under here right?

·
Super Moderator
12,761 Posts
all the motorcycles are covered under here right?

Sure. You can ask about pretty much anything. No response is guaranteed though.

You can post information too........as long as it isn't about something illegal or in extremely bad taste.

Political and religious "discussions" are strongly discouraged.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I'm South Texas and I have a 2010 Johnny Pag Raptor X, 97 Kawasaki Ninja 250 and a 86 Suzuki Intruder 700. The intruder is the one I am working on now, I bought each one of my bikes cheap, $100 for the Ninja, and have fixed them my self. The Suzuki is the first shaft drive and I can't figure out how to remove the drive in order to remove the engine. I'm going to start searching the forum for help see you all in the threads.

ELM

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for the add, thought I was done riding but the bug bit again. Just picked up a cherry 2008 C50T Suzuki Boulevard, so should be fun. Here in the Yucatan Mexico, not a lot of curvy roads but always sunny and hot, so nice riding weather. This is not my first bike by long shot. Been riding over 50 years, everything from montessa trials bikes, to BMW Airheads. I figure I have over 1 Million miles riding. But it will seem a little strange to ride again.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi; new forum member. I ride a 3d generation Honda Magna, 2001. Started riding 5 years and 50,000 miles ago. This is my first and only bike. I do all my own repair work, which on a Honda means a new clutch, brakes, chain and sprockets,oil, and lots of tires. Since I bought her I have made a windshield, luggage rack, and added gators, highway pegs, some electronics,and paint. This is her with the side cases mounted:

Magna2.jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just bought a new to me Suzuki Boulevard m50.
Have never ridden before.
Just got my permit last week.
Looking forward to reading the comments in this forum.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for the add! New to the forum but not riding exactly. Just getting started riding again after sitting out of the game for the last 15 years. Recently acquired a 2006 Suzuki Boulevard c50 VL800. I have made very short trips so far trying to regain my "sea legs". I hope it doesn't take very long. Worst part so far is trying to retrain my muscle memory to the forward controls as I have only ridden mid control bikes. I look forward to being a member of this group.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everyone! New rider here, my name is Rafael. I just bought a 2008 Suzuki Boulevard C109R and loving it everyday. I learned how to ride thanks to youtube, believe it or not. Practiced in a parking lot for a few nights and finally hit the road this week very carefully and safely. I LOVED IT. My wife and i are taking the MSF course in a couple of weeks. So excited to finally start riding after so many years of dreaming about it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello there. Just simply want to be part of a motorcycle forum where I can learn from others and also share what I have learned over the years.

·
Super Moderator
12,761 Posts
Hello there. Just simply want to be part of a motorcycle forum where I can learn from others and also share what I have learned over the years.
Welcome.
What is your current bike status ?
What do you ride.....and where ??

101 - 120 of 140 Posts