Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 4233 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I participate regularly in various motorcycle forums and this thread is usually a fun one. It gives us a lot of ideas of what each of us does from one day to another on our bikes and also gives us ideas of what to do to our own M's...

Please post here if you rode it to work, took the dust cover off it & washed it, took the engine out, pumped up the tires, turned on the light & looked at it... etc etc, you get the idea. Nothing is too trivial to post here... Anything goes except NSFW items...

So??

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
pretty much if you click on this post you have to say something....

I rode mine to work and home and ordered my Tornado Airkit from crusiersplus.com and Dynojet PC (from my mechanic he buys in bulk so for cheaper).

whos next?

·
Registered
342 Posts
I rode it to work and back. Installed my hypercharger, and looked to see if my PC3 came in. Time to put the cover on and kiss her goodnight.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I rode my dad's Road King and tried to pretend it was my bike...I'm 1172.6 miles away from my bike right now and I've found myself missing it a lot more that I thought I would.

·
Registered
4,989 Posts
Removed handlebars. Poured in liquid barsnake to hopefully stop the little bit of vibration. Wiped down my fingerprint laden new pipes that I installed last night (V&H Cruzers). Now I'm tired and need a shower.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
can you feel a difference in power with the pipes installed?

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Removed my 2nd seat

I pulled off my 2nd seat and reoiled my K&N.
Of course I rode it to work..only about 20 miles,But rode it another 70 after work!
Heres a shot with the seat removed(before the oil) 8)
Its kinda dirty..I didnt get to wash it today.
Lovin it!
CS

·
Registered
10 Posts
Rode mine to work (40mi round trip), had a minor complaint about the copious volume of dust settled on it when I left work, installed cobra freeway bars when I got home..

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Drove the truck to work, but gave her a good look before I left, hoping for better weather tomorrow, and get her out for a ride, took more orders for riser spacers...Grrrrrrrrr...lol...cant wait to get something going on my light bar.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Rode mine down the mountain to the Dairy Queen (W.Virginia roads with LOTS of curves), Came home and took the bike apart to put C50 handlebars on. Bigger job than I thought moving all the wires behind the fork (3 1/2 hours) but I got it done. Put the 2 inch lowering kit and new saddlebags on last night so went for another ride with the new bars. I believe my bike actually fits me now. Love it!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I rode to work for the first time since my wreck (60miles round trip). Beautiful ride there. Thunderstorm on the way home. What a blast that was. Now shes super dirty.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Ordered a new Mustang seat and some Saddlemen saddlebags for my baby today. Went for a short ride around town. Wish my mesh jacket would get here to help with the heat and humidity.

·
Registered
642 Posts
I made mad love to mine, will do same tommorow.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I made mad love to mine, will do same tommorow.
LOL. You may need to get out of the house more often and find a mate of some variety. My wife knows I love that bike, but if it is a choice between her tight little figure and the bike, she is winning hands down every time. I do have my own little wife/bike fantasy, but so far she is having none of that either. Something about spending eternity in a pit of fire when I brought it up to her.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
LOL. You may need to get out of the house more often and find a mate of some variety. My wife knows I love that bike, but if it is a choice between her tight little figure and the bike, she is winning hands down every time. I do have my own little wife/bike fantasy, but so far she is having none of that either. Something about spending eternity in a pit of fire when I brought it up to her.
If Moma's not happy, nobody's happy...lol

·
Registered
439 Posts
I only got to think about mine today - kinda hard to carry bowling balls on the back of a bike. I did check the tracking of my K&N Filter and it will be here tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 4233 Posts