Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks....Not selling, just looking at if I got a deal or not...Im in N.S.,Canada. Its a 2011 GSX650F with ABS(or so Im told) with 5000km....Perfect shape,never dropped.Stored indoors. Whats it worth??? Thanks

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Easy enough to check if its got ABS...should have slotted rings near the hiubs and an electrical cable to sensors....just one on the front. Price depebnds on the economy Red book price here is $10,490 Au...pretty much the same as the Canadian dollar.

good luck

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It does have ABS.....$10,500 was new in 2011.......I just bought it for $3500.00 with 5000km on it....Thinking I got a good deal.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll find out tomorrow when I regester it,lol.......Buddy has been working out of province for years and hasn't put it on the road for 3 years.....He just wanted to get rid of it....He was asking $4000, but I talked him down to $3500. Its in beautiful shape...The ABS light is on but figure maybe just a gummed up connection or something.

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
A lot of ABS lights require a few feet of riding to go out...mine does. If it stays on the sensor or rotor may have a build up of gunk on it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts