Where or where is Janis???

2K views 24 replies 9 participants last post by  Janis 
#1 ·
What's up girl? You dump us already? I feel so used! :cry:

#7 ·
SuzukiGirl1 said:
What's up girl? You dump us already? I feel so used! :cry:
Hey I'm here! :D
I had many things to do before going to Mugello. There were three full track days and I needed to have me and my bike ready. I did free practices, qualifying, and a 600cc race! Many hours of track driving :D
In less than 2 weeks I will be in Northern California!!!
Need to buy a new helmet...not that I fell, but I've seen how old or not perfect conditions helmets get in a hard crash...and mine is 4 years old and experienced a few hits...

#11 ·
No sweat SG1. I was born under the sign of the Bleeding Heart. My favorite color is Blush.

<horn-blasts>brrm, brrm,BRRM!!!! Knight-In-Shining-Armor to the rescue!!!!!

whoa........ that was che-e-e-e-e-e-eeeezzzeeeee!

#12 ·
FIVEINCH said:
No sweat SG1. I was born under the sign of the Bleeding Heart. My favorite color is Blush.

<horn-blasts>brrm, brrm,BRRM!!!! Knight-In-Shining-Armor to the rescue!!!!!

whoa........ that was che-e-e-e-e-e-eeeezzzeeeee!
That's okay...I was born in the state next to Wisconsin...which means that I looooooooove cheese!!! :lol:

#19 ·
SuzukiGirl1 said:
Can't wait to hear how the track day goes in NorCal!!
I can't wait to ride at Thunder Hill!! :D

How did your race go?
Considering my times of the last time I was there, I wasn't supposed to qualify... I didn't even apply to do the race on the first day and didn't get a trasponder. Then they published the times and I saw that I could do it. So I registered for the race and got a trasponder (the qualifying were still on on Saturday). Didn't qualify for the endurance race on Saturday afternoon and there was a very bad accident during that race (I actually don't know if the guy involved will survive...), so you can imagine how I was feeling at the start....I rode quite slow and arrived at the bottom, but we were 47 at the start and only 35 finished the race, so I'm quite happy with the result, I wasn't even supposed to start!

[as for the accident on the Saturday, it was a very unfortunate circumstance, since on the last turn before the straight the marshalls showed the yellow flag and then suddenly the red one -meaning race over because of some obstacle on the track - so most of the people slowed down ready to stop but a guy didn't see the red flag and hit another guy right on the straight...those accidents are really rare, usually people fall, maybe destroy the bike, but don't hurt themselves badly]

#23 ·
Dave2122 said:
Hey Janis Congratulations on qualifying for the race and congratulations on finishing the race! Bravo....Was your time anywhere near 1m 53.650

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Aarrrghh, that time is more likely a MotoGP one! :D
Nope, mine was more around 2.30 :oops: :oops: :oops:

Nothing like your first race is there? :twisted:
That was my third race! :)

ciao, Janis

#25 ·
Louis said:
Janis, I have no doubt your good and you have my utter most respect. :bows:
Who said I'm good? nahhh I'm just a beginner trying hard to learn and improve every day. But most of all, to HAVE FUN!

I'd be happy just to even ride on such a track ...
Believe me, that track is MAGIC. After 3 days I was so upset I had to leave, and I constantly think of the pure joy and adrenaline that riding there gave to me, looking forward to come back there one day...
Being in the Temple of Speed was such an honour for me and such an enjoyment that sometimes WHILE RIDING I thought "what did I do to deserve this happiness?"
Then at work people keep on asking why I do something so dangerous....I don't even answer or I say "I must be weird"...thinking "you don't know what you're missing!".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.